Emmys Viewing Party: Dress Details

These are always some of my most popular articles on my site, the "who are you wearing" posts.  Well, here are all of the details for my outfit from the Emmy Awards 100 Stars Night Out Viewing Party:


Dress:  Gifted by Deborah Viereck.  You have seen me wear a lot of her dresses here and here.  They are so comfortable to wear and I have one striped dress that I wear over and over again. Another good thing to know is that the clothes are created right here in LA.

Shoes:  Bandolino, Spring 2003 collection

Belt, Ring, Earrings:  Roni B

Bracelets:  Target



Stylist:  Roni B.

Makeup:  Carolina Groppa

Carolina and Roni helped coordinate my look for the Oscars last February, so you know I trust them implicitly with all of my red carpet looks.  I told Carolina I am moving her into my house because I want to look like this every day. (See photo below.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan