Hey Soap Fans, This One is for You!


Last week, I wrote a post asking soap fans, "What the Heck Happened?".  After ABC's decision to cancel All My Children and One Life to Live, the viewers rallied across the internet, created petitions, and shouted loud enough for advertisers to respond.  After getting tremendous response to my post and capturing the voices of the daytime community, I finally gathered all of my material and wrote a lengthy article for Starpulse.  I also want to thank Spin's Vixenella on Twitter for spearheading all of the fans to come to Red Carpet Closet and share their thoughts on the cancellation.  Now, I want to know what you think of the article.  Remember,  I love to read your feedback!

Starpulse article


Follow me on:
Facebook
Twitter
Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan