Huh? What Did I Just Say?

I love what I do for a living and I am so happy that each day is different because I am not sure I could handle a desk job.  My creative brain likes to bounce all over the place and my job offers the opportunity to learn about so many different subjects.  I never thought I would become an alternative fuel vehicle expert, but my Toyota Live job has afforded me that.  I love entertainment news, so it is easy to prep for a red carpet job.  Plus, my ability to memorize quickly and pitch a product has allowed me to dabble in home shopping and infomercials from time to time.  Every once in awhile though, I watch myself on camera and think, "What did I just say?".  This is one of them.........(And that screen capture is priceless!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan