Cleaning Out the (Red Carpet) Closet


It's a new year and it's time to clean up the old blog.  Beginning today, you will start seeing a few changes around here at Red Carpet Closet.  I officially have a new URL that you can bookmark:  RedCarpetCloset.tv  I think it makes my site official and I love the .tv URL because this site encompasses all types of media.

Next up, a new page for you to look at (or ignore).  If you want to know where I am or where you can find my latest video, hit the NEWS tab for all of the latest information.  If you head there, you will see my exciting news.  I cannot believe I was given this opportunity!

Also, I have added new photos to each page from a variety of red carpets and hosting jobs.  I hope it livens up the place a bit.  Coming in the next month, will be a new header and graphic for Red Carpet Closet, but I will keep that under wraps until it is ready.

If you are someone that comments here frequently, you will notice I switched to Disqus versus using Blogger's comment format.  After one of my favorite blogs, Adored Austin, made the change,  I realized that it is a clean and efficient way to communicate.  I will also be able to respond directly to your comments instead of my giant comment blob with @, @, @.  I would love to hear your feedback on Disqus too.

Finally, meet my friend, Joy.  I have known her since she was 3 and now she's a whopping 8 years old!  She comes every year to see my show in San Diego and it reminds me that no matter how trivial my job may seem, I can make a small impression.  I might not have a important job like a teacher or a doctor or an emergency responder, but I am thrilled that I can impact people in simple little ways.  So, thank you, Joy, you make my day each year with your visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan