Vote for "Nowhere Fast" Online

[Received this notice today from fellow New Hampshire filmmaker Adam Jones.]

Hey NH film pals and peeps.

My name's Adam Jones and my short film NOWHERE FAST (which premiered at the NH Film Fest) is in a cool short fest called Very Short Movies (www.veryshortmovies.com). I'd love it if any or all of you fellow NH Film folks would like to VOTE by going to:

http://www.veryshortmovies.com/vsmLoginRegister.asp?nvf=c


at which you just fill out some basic stuff, which takes about a minute.

Then click on "Vote"

Then click on the "Comedy" category

Then scroll down with the scroll bar on the right to find my film Nowhere Fast

Then cast your vote for me, and also in the "Ten Minutes or Less" category. I need your vote by EndOfDay Friday which is when it ends. I am in a close second place in my category so I thought I'd give a shout out to my homies for a bit of nepotistic support.

or

by all means watch and vote on all the cool shorts here.

Thanks if you can!

Adam Jones

p.s.: you need to have flash 9 on your computer to view. If you don't there's a link upper right to let you.

1 comments:

Elitefilming said...

hi,this is excellent information..we provide by very easy learning good information.

Wedding Videography London

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan