Photos Of The Day: L'Arc de Triomphe







The years I spent in high school in Mr. Walsh's dark art history room were such vivid memories today as I finally hit the L'Arc de Triomphe.  I went after my rehearsal later in the day when the crowds had dissipated and I could enjoy the view without throngs of tourists jostling for space.  Every detail of Mr. Walsh's class from archways, sculpture, and flying buttresses all came back to me the moment I stepped under the arch.  The top of the the Arc promises the best views of Paris and it certainly didn't disappoint. Yes, I am still wearing my hat that I bought at Roni B's in the Valley.  French boys seems to like it, so on my head it stays.  The day finished off with a walk down the Champs-Eylsées and a meal of moule et frites at a sidewalk café.  Tomorrow is a long day of rehearsal and the opening of the show........time for bed to finish off that jet lag.  




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan