The Coach Kristin Collection



 Kristin Spectacular Leather Willow Small Shoulder Bag in Silver/Grey Multi

I am no stranger to Coach bags, so I was thrilled to open my mailbox today and find a wonderful surprise from Coach:  a gift certificate!  Coincidentally, their summer offerings are from the Kristin Collection.  I think it was meant to be even if the spelling is just a bit off.  I picked out three different looks from the designer; two based on size and one based on color.  I like the small shoulder bag for those nights out on the town when you just want to carry your iPhone, ID, lip gloss, and keys.  I think the sunny yellow (Although I do have an ASOS yellow clutch already.) in the satchel is the perfect pick for summer.  Finally, the tote is ideal because I am often lugging a laptop, iPad, iPhone, makeup, shoes, and hair necessities all in one bag.   Which one should I pick?  Help me decide in the poll listed below.  You have until Monday, May 30th to vote. (As you know, my polls are always a bit tongue in cheek.

 Kristin Leather Satchel in Silver/Yellow

Kristin Elevated Leather Tote


<div id="surveyMonkeyInfo"><div><script src="http://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?sm=Ep9Tj3sxh7C5O82g_2bCLnQQ_3d_3d"> </script></div>Create your <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/">free online surveys</a> with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.</div>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan