My New Host Reel

It's here!  I finally managed to gather together all of my footage and drop it all off with my friend, Joe Gressis, of Secret Handshake Entertainment.  He went through all of the clips I bombarded him with, worked his editing magic, and whipped it into shape.  May I present, my new demo reel......




My host reel will hang out here on its own page alongside the sizzle reel for The Web Files.  If you haven't seen The Web Files sizzle reel, click here.  I am mulling some ideas for bringing back the show. So stay tuned!

Also, let me know what you think about my new demo reel in the comments below.  I am always looking for feedback.  What is your favorite clip?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan