Ode to New Orleans...


I went down to New Orleans for four days of work, fun, and food. Instead, I walked away with a huge love affair for a city that helped me rediscover passion, inner peace, newfound friendships, and the realization that I had the answers to my questions all along.  My heart is full.  In the immortal words of Hermann Hesse, "If I know what love is, it is because of you".  The culture and mystery of New Orleans were a great inspiration to me and have made my 2011 journey that much sweeter....









My new Françoise Gilot piece that I purchased.  It reminded me of this magical night, so I had to have it!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan