Birthday Weekend Fun


After a rough start, my birthday weekend turned out to be pretty fun.  I was supposed to wait until Friday to open my gifts, but I caved from the temptation and ripped them open on Thursday....or was it Wednesday?  Either way, it brightened my day and I have already worn my new bracelet and ring several times.  The photo below is my tribute to every amazing fashion blog out there.  What do I do?  Strike a JC Penney's catalog pose in the bathroom of Bouchon.  Blogs like this and this do it way better than I do.


Here are some other images from my birthday weekend:

Getting dressed in the closet:

Hanging with pals at the IAWTV Holiday Fiesta:

My favorite Nine West boots were the perfect addition to new winter blue sweater from Roni B.:

My neighbors make the best holiday cookies!  Thank you, Whitney and Chris.

Come on back tomorrow for the start of a fantastic holiday makeup giveaway for you!

Remember to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Bloglovin.

Photo #2:  Courtesy of Maria Timolat
Photos #5 & 6:  Courtesy of Brenda White

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan