The Dress Details


After several of you contacted me yesterday about my dress from the "Get Red Carpet Ready!" panel, I decided to reveal all of the details here:

Dress:  $65-Aryeh
Purple Suede Shoes:  Approximately $80-BCBG--Seen in this post.
Sun Dance Stretch Ring:  $10-Shop The Look-Seen in this post.

The dress was purchased at one of my favorite local stores, Roni B where I get a lot of my red carpet wardrobe.  If you are interested in checking out some of the fashions from Roni B, I am hosting a party on Tuesday, November 30th.  Contact me with your email address and I will add you to the list.  It will be a fun night of wine, cheese, and shopping!

The pleating and asymmetrical bow on the neckline is one of the best details on the dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan