Something Exciting is Coming!

I am pretty bad at surprises.  I like to guess what's in the box at Christmas, I am not a fan of surprise parties, and at times, it's hard to keep a secret.  But, I must.  So, here's the good news for all of my awesome readers here at Red Carpet Closet.  I have something good coming your way and it involves prizes.  YAY!  If you notice, I have a badge on the right hand side margin mentioning that "Something Exciting is Coming"!  I promise you it is true!  I have met with the incredible people helping me to coordinate all of this and I am excited to show you what will be coming our way......but we have to wait for the surprise.


I can offer you a little something in the meantime, go visit the site, Something Exciting is Coming, and register to win a prize.  Be sure to mention that I sent you:  Kristyn Burtt and join in on the super, secretive event that is 26 days away.  So, mark August 10th on your calendar, tell your friends, and remember...."Shhhh, it's a secret!"





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan