New Adventures With SheKnows.com



I've been hinting at new adventures a lot lately.  Normally, I would be with my Toyota team gearing up for another season of Toyota Live.  This year, I am staying put in Los Angeles to cover all things entertainment.  A new season brings new changes and I alluded to some of the changes last week.

Well, I can officially announce that I am joining the SheKnows.com team as a trending entertainment writer.  I will be posting daily news stories about the hottest scoop in entertainment.  I will let you know when my first story posts, but you can find SheKnows entertainment here or on Twitter or Facebook.  I will, of course, cross post all of the articles on my social media sites to make it as easy as possible for everyone to find me.  So, you will see a lot more entertainment news coming your way.


I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, so make sure to watch this space for more announcements. Thank you all for your support over the last year, it's been a fun ride so far!

Don't forget, I will be on Driving with Gass tonight at 7:35PM PT/9:35PM ET on KWSS. org or 106.7FM in Phoenix talking about the weekend's hottest entertainment news.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan