Dress Challenge 2012: The Finalists

Okay, the day has come to let you know who the two finalists are.  I have ordered both choices and they will hopefully be waiting for me when I return home.  I have no idea which one will be the winner, so you will have to wait until Tuesday, January 24th!

The two dress choices are:



I talked about these dresses in two different posts here and here.  The green one is from Banana Republic and I love the color because it is an unexpected one for me.  I haven't worn a soft green shade to an event in ages.  As for the Bloomingdale's blue dress, I love the possibilities for accessory choices....a belt, a necklace, a hot pair of shoes.   So, congratulations go out to Eli and Ali/Julia, you are the finalists in the 2012 Oscar Nominations Dress Challenge!  Let me know what you think of the dress choices.  Which one do you think I will pick?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan