Top 3 London Games Moments

Happy Weekend, everyone!  I will go back to my regularly scheduled blogging and entertainment news on Monday.  It's been a crazy two weeks of the London Games and it has been a blast covering them for you.  Today, we talked about our favorite moments of the Olympics.  My top moment involved gymnastics, but it wasn't Gabby Douglas or the Team Gold. You will have to check out our broadcast to see what it was:

Guest:  XiXi Yang of PopStop TV



I am off to have a relaxing weekend before a very big week.  Here's where you can find me on Monday, August 13th:

6:30PM PT/9:30PM ET Behind the Red Carpet Live on Spreecast
7PM PT/10 PM ET London Games Wrap-Up with Stuart Brazell on Spreecast
7:35PM PT/10:35PM ET Entertainment News on Driving With Gass on KWSS.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Oscars Red Carpet Live | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan